In this article we will explain everything you need to know to use Maintain module to maintain your vehicle fleet.
1. Adding Service Types & Garages in the Maintain module
Before you can create a service ticket you need to enter the types of services you require to manage your fleet and the names of the garages who will do the work.
In this article we will demonstrate how you can add service types and garage in your Maintain module.
2. Creating a service ticket in the Maintain module
In this video we will demonstrate how you can create a service ticket for the different types of services you will require.
3. How to create a service ticket for a defect reported in a walkaround checklist
In this video we will demonstrate how you can create a service ticket for a defect reported in the walkaround checklist.
4. How to close a service ticket in the Maintain module
After you have completed the service type you will close the service ticket. During the process of closing the ticket you can and add some details like the cost of the work and notes describing the work. You can also attach files to the service which are related to the service.
In this video I will demonstrate how to close a service ticket.
5. Useful tips to fully utilise the Maintain module
In this video we will demonstrate some useful tips which will help you to use the full potential of the Maintain module.